Esfuérzate y se valiente

Friday, December 10, 2004

Another week

Another week goes by, it's amazing how time passes so quickly. Today I finished my finance training. So much information about the stock market, stocks, bonds, retirement plans, mortgages, refinancing. The trainer was from Colombia but she lives in St. Petersburg, FL, and on the training there were interpreters from the Costa Rica and Panama centers. Costa Ricans have such a cute accent, in spanish, I guess they would say that we also have an accent. In english you couldn't tell, very good english. Next week I finish all the trainings with the insurance training. Automobile terminology....uuggghh!!!. Well I am sure whatever I don't know about auto parts so far, I will definitely learn next week.

I guess after that the test is coming. I am asking God to help me as it is a lot of information to process in just 4 weeks. I do believe I know a lot of it. For example in finance, except for the stock market calls, most of the others we have already interpreted them. I just ask God to help me be calm during the test, because since the test is done on a call, they call us from California and do the different scenarios of the different types of calls, if you are too nervous, even though you know the words either in spanish or english you can forget them at the moment or because of the nerves you don't write down all the information you are hearing, so you give an incomplete rendition. It is not like a written test that you can think about your answer, nop.......you have seconds to process the information either into english or spanish and give the interpretation. I'll let you know how did it go.

This weekend I have both days off....yeahhh!!! Summer is coming to Panama, I love it! I hope that on January I can go to the beach, it has been ages (at least it feels like that) since I went to the beach. I need to get some color on my skin, I'm too pale right now, being indoors too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home