Esfuérzate y se valiente

Friday, December 03, 2004

Where is my head????

Can you believe that I left a friend at work, when I was supposed to take her home?? I felt so bad. But honestly I thought that another co-worker was going to give her a ride. Like an hour after I left work, she called me on my cellphone and asked me - "Didn't you leave something at the office?".
I started thinking about it and was getting a little annoyed with myself for leaving something behind, so I told her - "Not that I remember, what did I leave?"
She tells me - "ME!!"
I'm like - "WHATTT???!!!!". I think I was choking or something, hehehe. I felt very bad. I simply thought that somebody else was taking her home.

Maika if you read this...I apologize...again. I guess I had too much in my mind at the time. When I say I am going to do something I try my best to do it. Oh well.

I found a book at home that I had bought several years ago and I started reading it again. It's called "YOU'RE BORN AN ORIGINAL, DON'T DIE A COPY". I would like to share something that I read:

"Fear wants you to runaway from something that is not chasing you. Fear likes to take faith's place. Both have a lot in common: they both believe that something you can't see will happen. Faith ends where fear starts and fear ends where faith starts. Our worst thoughts almost never happen and most of our worries die in vain expectation. As Alice Caldwell Rice said: "there is no reason to open the umbrella until it starts to rain."

Psalm 27:1 - The LORD is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 56:4 - In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?

The majority of people believe in their doubts and doubt what they believe (I specially liked this sentence). Lots of people are so full of fears that they run around life trying to get away from something that is not chasing them. If you fear the future, that is a way of wasting your present. Don't be afraid of tomorrow. God is already there.
Don't fear trusting a God who is certain, with an uncertain future."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home