Esfuérzate y se valiente

Monday, November 29, 2004

The Word of God is worth sharing

As I suspected, I had a very tiring day today. Calls were coming in by the second. I couldn't even drink water. You closed a call and you heard the "bip" of the next call coming in.

Yesterday was a holiday in Panama, on November 28, 1821, we separated from Spain. But here when the day off falls on a sunday they give you monday, so today everybody was off. Since I work for an american company and the clients are all in the U.S., no day off for me. On the contrary, it was one of my busiest days.

Ok...now to the title of my entry for today. There are people who live very short lives, but manage to influence people very strongly. I recently received an e-mail from a friend with a link to an article about a businessman from Panama, who while he lived, shared Jesus with as many people as he could. In my country's society most of the people are Catholic, and do not have a personal relationship with God. Too much tradition, too little experience. A few years back if you were a born again Christian, you were inmediatly thought as ignorant, poor, crazy people. That has changed a little. I hope you read the article about this businessman. He died this year, but I know he was at peace and content with his life. He was able to share the gospel where others would not have been able to reach within our society. And that just shows me how good God is, that He comes looking for us wherever we are, because we all need Him, rich or poor. That emptiness, that "there must be something else", that lack of hope, all comes down to Him. Well here is the article, hope you enjoy it.
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2004/002/10.70.html

2 Comments:

  • Hey, Mary Gaby! I just wanted to be the first to post a comment on your blog. I'll mention you on mine and try to get some readers over here for you. God bless. -Micah

    By Blogger Micah, at 8:41 PM  

  • Thanks! I appreciate it.

    By Blogger Mary Gaby, at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home