Esfuérzate y se valiente

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Mother's Day

Today we celebrated Mother's Day here in Panama. Why do we celebrate it differently from the rest of the world? Who knows? I believe it has to do something with the catholic church, this is a date that they celebrate the virgin, or something, so as our society is mainly catholic, we celebrate Mother's Day today. So today was a holiday, but as always I had to work.

After work I had a really nice time with my family. We went out for a late lunch. Restaurants were full, but we had a nice family time anyways. I have been blessed with a great mother, she is a very good friend. There are girls who can't say that, so I'm very happy with the relationship I have with my mother.

I love you mom, you're the best!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home