Esfuérzate y se valiente

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Back once again

Well I'm back once again. This past week on Tuesday I started receiving the other types of calls. It's amazing some of the things you hear on them. I have to confess that on Tuesday I was extremely stressed with the calls. I just wanted my shift to finish and get out of there...I guess that was because it was something totally new from what I was used to. But the rest of the week I relaxed and so far I haven't had any major problems, thanks to God. I've been praying to God for his wisdom and knowledge, and that whatever obstacle I find on a call, I can overcome it with His help. I probably won't be writing as frequently as before, because I've felt kind of exhausted after work. It's incredible...I am not doing any physical work, but my mind is working a lot with these calls. I'll write a little bit of what I've had to interpret so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home