Esfuérzate y se valiente

Saturday, January 01, 2005

3 things

(Courtesy of Bonnie and Micah)

3 names you go by

1. Maria Gabriela
2. Mary Gaby
3. Chichi

3 screennames you have

1. mgks7
2. chichi7
3. gaby

3 Things you like about yourself

1. I can be a great friend
2. My legs (I like them and I've also been told)
3. My smile

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself

1. My hips
2. My shyness sometimes
3. My lack of faith on occasions

3 parts of your heritage

1. Panamanian
2. Chinese
3. Hawaiian

3 things that scare you

1. Not doing God's will and on His timing
2. Growing old alone
3. Public speaking

3 of your everyday essentials

1. Bible reading and prayer
2. Water
3. Sleeping

3 things you are wearing right now

1. T-shirt
2. White shorts
3. Sandals

3 of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment)

1. Marcos Witt
2. Jesus Adrian Romero
3. Alex Campos

3 of your favorite songs at present

1. Al taller del Maestro by Alex Campos
2. Enciende una luz by Marcos Witt
3. Las avispas by Juan Luis Guerra

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months

1. River rafting
2. Scubadiving
3. Skydiving

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given)

1. Same and equal commitment to Christ
2. Honesty and communication
3. Faithfulness (ok...I think I went over 3)

Two Truths and a Lie: Which is the lie? (Guess in the Comments)

1. My family used to be the owner of one of the biggest chinese restaurants in Panama City.
2. I've been to one of the biggest churches in the world, that is in Korea.
3. I've been in 2 cruises, one on the Caribbean the other one in Alaska.

3 Physical Things About the Opposite Sex That Appeal to You

1. Expressive eyes
2. Great smile
3. Strong hands

3 things you just can't do

1. Go without water or sleep
2. Understand men
3. Understand how some people behave

3 of your favorite hobbies

1. Reading
2. Snorkeling
3. Walking

3 things you want to do really badly right now

1. Get closer to Jesus
2. Earn more to provide for my family
3. Get into a serious and committed relationship

3 careers you're considering

1. Translating documents (besides my current employment)
2. Assistant Manager at a business (hopefully a family business)
3. I think that's it

3 places you want to go on vacation

1. Australia
2. Greece
3. U.S. Virgin Islands

3 kids names

1. Joshua
2. Jonathan
3. I've never thought of a girls name...that's weird (frowning), probably...Janine

3 things you want to do before you die

1. Get married
2. Have kids
3. Give my mom and dad all they deserve

1 Comments:

  • That's true Bonnie. As for the guess, guess again.
    :-). God bless.

    By Blogger Mary Gaby, at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home