Esfuérzate y se valiente

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Preparing for the test...update

Well this week has been very tiring. I have so much terminology on my mind that I think is going to snap. I still have to review the insurance and finance parts. I'll leave the results to God, whatever happens would be fine with me. If I pass to God be the glory, if I don't...I'll always have another opportunity in the future. I still do not know exactly when is it, because all taking the test will have different schedules, but we have been told that between the 4th and the 7th of january. I believe challenges are always good, as they do not let you dwell in your comfort area. To be honest, the type of calls I am interpreting now, are no challenge to me any longer. I could interpret them with my eyes closed. Of course there is always one or two in which you have no idea of the subject and you have to pay a lot of attention to what is being said, for example in my case that would be technical and computer terminology calls, that they use such things as loop, link, fallen circuit. Now I know a lot of them in spanish because I've had to look them up while interpreting. So I think that medical calls would definitely be a challenge. That' s good. As a christian I try to be as excellent as possible in what I do and how I behave. It's by God's grace that I have accomplished what I have so far, because it is definitely not in me. Everything I am I owe to HIM.

So this is to you God: --Thanks for being so faithful to me, even in my unfaithfulness. I wish there was a greater word as "thanks" doesn't seem good enough to express what I feel. Without You my life has no meaning. You have been with me through the good and bad times, and there is no friend here on earth who can compare to You. You are the best on my life and I really do not know what I would do without you. Please forgive me for the times I haven't done what I should have done and help me reflect your character to others. That when they see me they can see a little bit of you. I wish it could be more than just a little, but I am still a sinner. I love you and hope that as Job, You could someday say about me that "there is no one on earth like her". What a privilege...out of God's own mouth. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home