Esfuérzate y se valiente

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Things that happen...be careful

This is sad. But I'm sure it can and maybe even has happened. Things are not always what they seem to be.



Letter

Dear husband:

I'm writing this letter to let you know that I have decided to leave you, for both our sake.
I've been a good woman for you these past seven years, however I can't think of anything that was good for me.

These last two weeks have been horrible: your boss called to tell me you had quit your job today and that was the last thing I could handle.

Last week you came home and you didn't even mention anything about my new haircut and my nails; I cooked your favorite meal and I even used a new negligee. You got home and ate in two minutes and then went straight to sleep after watching the ball game.

You don't tell me that you love me anymore, you don't touch me. Either you are cheating me with someone else or you don't love me anymore. Whatever the case may be, I want to go, I'm leaving you.

P.S. Don't try to look for me. Your brother and I moved to West Virginia together.
Have a nice life.
Your Ex-wife.




Dear Ex-wife:

I felt empty when I read your letter. It is true that we have been married for seven years, however that doesn't mean you have been a good woman, on the contrary.

I watch the games constantly to try and drown your constant complaints and bad attitudes. It's too bad our marriage didn't work because I did love you.

I did notice you had a haircut and the first thing that pop into my mind was: she looks like a man!!!

But my mother taught me that if I can't say something good about someone it's better not to say anything.

When you cooked my favorite meal, you must have confused me with my brother, because I stopped eating pork almost 7 years ago.

I went to sleep when you wore that negligee, because the price tag was still on it. I prayed that it was a coincidence that my brother had asked me for $50.00 that same morning and your tag showed $49.99.

After all this, since I still loved you, I felt that we could still work out our relationship. So, when I learned that I had won the lotto...$50 million, I quit my job to have all the time for you and besides that I purchased two tickets to Jamaica. But when I got back home, you had already left.

I hope you have the life you always wanted. My lawyer says that because of the letter you left me, you will not receive a cent from me. So take care.

Your Ex-husband

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home