Esfuérzate y se valiente

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Family pics

My father wanted to take some family pictures to send to a friend in Peru from his teen years. So I thought I might share them with you.


This is my father with one of my brothers, Tito, he is the middle sibling.


Mom, Dad, Tito, me and my niece Abigail.


Mom, Dad, me, Abigail, my oldest brother Alvaro and my nephew Alvarin. I think my nephew doesn't like pics very much. He is in his teens, so I guess he is going through that phase.


Dad and Mom.


Alvarin, Mom, me, Abigail, my sister in law Edi and my brother.


Me and Abigail


Dad and Abigail


Me and Abigail

2 Comments:

  • Hey, M.G., I love the pics! Oh, by the way, I got a computer!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 AM  

  • Thanks! and it's great that you got a computer.

    By Blogger Mary Gaby, at 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home