Esfuérzate y se valiente

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Funny

I recently found at work a Reader's Digest from August of 1996 that somebody had left. I immediately started reading it, they always have pretty interesting articles. I found these two contributions by readers that made me smile.

"My father, an art historian, was an absent-minded-professor type. Browsing in a bookstore one day, he picked up a volume about art. After he paid for the book and went home, he sat down to read it - only to discover that he had written it."

Imagine that! Not to recognize your own book. Funny. The following one had me laughing, I could just imagine her expression after her husbands comment.

"My husband always checks our dog for ticks after our evening walks on the mountainside. I was watching him one night when I started to feel itchy. Visualizing myself flat on my back with some awful illness, I mentioned that I'd better check myself for ticks. ---"Yes, you should", said my husband. "They might get on the dog".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home