Esfuérzate y se valiente

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Back

I've been gone for a while but I am back. I was really busy. The weekend before Father's day I had to work both my days off because of a hurricane warning and when that happens they want to have the interpreters at hand just in case. Then on father's day I went out to have dinner with my family and I got wet. I think because of that I came down with the flu. I felt really sick and I didn't want to do anything but sleep. I didn't go to work for 3 days, which is not good at all, but oh well. I still feel a little bit weak, but getting better. The weather in Panama is not helping. One second we have a bright and very hot sun out and the next minute you see the sky getting very dark and then a downpour. Then the center where I work it's freezing, at least for me, I am always cold, so those changes in temperature haven't been helping me.

I'll write some more later. Still alive and breathing.

1 Comments:

  • Get well soon and take care.
    Saludos from Houston.
    Arturo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home