Esfuérzate y se valiente

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Panama in pictures...Bocas del Toro

I found this really cool page with photographs of Panama. If you want to check it out you can go to Jose Angel Murillo/Stock & Assignment Photographer. He has excellent pictures of my country and note that all the pictures I am posting here, he is the one that has all the rights. I asked for his permission to share some of the pictures here in my blog and he was so kind to allow it. I would like to take the opportunity to thank him...thanks Jose Angel. It was difficult to choose which ones I wanted to post here as there were so many pictures, but this is what I came up with. I hope you like them and get to know a little bit of Panama through the pictures.

I'll start with one of my favorite places in Panama. I think I may have mentioned this before...this place is really close to my heart as my parents lived there like for 15 years and I lived there until I was like 3. I enjoy going back there a lot. In the last few years tourism in the area has increased tremendously.

BOCAS DEL TORO - this province is located in our border with Costa Rica. Atlantic Ocean.



.
.
.
Bocas del Toro



.
.
.
Dolphins in Bocas del Toro

There were some pictures that for some reason I couldn't display here so I'll just give you the links so that you can check them out. In order to be able to see these links you will have to register, it's free, you just have to create a username and password and you are in.

Birds Island - it's called this way because on the beach you can see all kinds of birds, this would be paradise for someone who likes bird watching.
Punta Caracol Acqua Lodge
Beach in Bocas del Toro
Beach in Bocas del Toro

To learn more about Bocas del Toro you can check http://www.bocas.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home